Help Posting Image

Heather U-KHeather U-K Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 1, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi all,

I seem to be having trouble linking my photo for the #13. I pull up the Large image off my smugmug site and copy and paste the link into the little Insert Image icon but the inserted icon shows a broken link.

I notice on my #12 photo it says my URL then /photos/3434-L... whatever but on this one is says URL then /gallery/ and the numbers.

Is this something wrong with smugmug or is there something about trying to set up a path through a gallery rather than just the photos? And how do I get to that /photo/ again? I don't remember it being this difficult last time I posted. I did the exact thing I'm doing this time and it worked last posting.

Please help!

Thanks so much!!

Heather U-K

Comments

• Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    I had similar trouble yesterday but eventyally got it but noticed that was before and after the link - I hadn't noticed this previously but I also haven't posted for a while  Maybe this helps  a
  • Pat664422Pat664422 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    Heather, all set? I see your entry in the contest thread, so I'm assuming you figured it out.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Heather U-KHeather U-K Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited October 1, 2007
    Thanks!!
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Heather, all set? I see your entry in the contest thread, so I'm assuming you figured it out.

Yes, I did finally get it. Pat's posting did the trick, going through the "Share Photo" works perfectly.

Thanks for checking in!

Heather